Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ordinance or Obedience - Part2

Every time I see a doctor with stethoscope I want to borrow it once in a while. I had a counseling last week, many counseling those who will be baptized and I don’t know for whatever reason, I put the stethoscope and start counseling people and they took me a picture and I really look like a doctor, I love it. You really want that? Don’t you know the meaning of that? Chaotic life, willing to be disturbed anytime. Are you too safe? That your schedules cannot be disturbed. Are you too private? That you no longer sensitive to the needs of others or are you willing to have a chaotic life willing to be disturbed by God anytime?

No comments:

Post a Comment