Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Manager or Minister - Part2

Some people use guilt and it may cause people to perform but deep inside it can cause distance beyond repair. Some people use gifts, load someone with gifts and he cannot say no anymore. By the way, what is our motive when we give? Why are we so kind? One time my host and I were eating dinner and my host said I’m always kind to the pastors. Eat, eat, then he said eat, eat so that God will be kind to me. Why are you so kind? Why do you give gifts? If the reason is to bully with the expectation of change, with the expectation that if I give, he will realize that God loves him, stop it. The love of God is the only love that can transform a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment