Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Saturday, June 25, 2011

God’s Calling to Samuel - Part2b

You are a child of God by faith in Christ, amen. May we remind the church, we are not the only child of God, there’s a lot of others who trusted Christ and they are our brothers and sisters in Christ. Answering the call is not about me but to exalt God. All of the songs the modern ones specially the “me” songs, that’s true but the entire truth is for the glory of God. So when I read the Bible and it’s all about me “I don’t like my devotion today I was not touched because I read the Book of Numbers, boring to read this book and that book” because it’s all about what? Me. Ministry that is all about me and at the end of the day there’s no recognition, no nothing because nobody recognized who? Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment