Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Woundedness a Sister of Brokenness - Part2

Remember Job when he was struck by the devil with the skin disease? Then Job’s wounds became even more deeper as he shared his agony with his friends about the depth of his wound, “Oh that my grief were actually weighed and laid in the balances together with my calamity! For then it would be heavier than the sand of the seas; Therefore my words have been rash. For the arrows of the Almighty are within me, Their poison my spirit drinks; The terrors of God are arrayed against me.” Hard to imagine a wound that pushes us to the edge, because we simply do not understand. And there are certain wounds that we will never understand. This kind of wounds re-emerges when we are convinced that God hates evil and will not use evil against His chosen ones and the answer is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment