Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Lord's Conviction About Life in the Kingdom of God - Part1

What was the conviction of Jesus regarding the Kingdom of God? How did He transmit those convictions so that it would become a lifestyle? The disciples no doubt were zealous people they were full of energy, full of strength and yet clueless, their understanding of the Kingdom of God is still worldly. Not what Christ wants them to understand, their understanding of the Kingdom of God, is still nebulous. To use the term God’s Kingdom is still very popular today even among Southern Baptists, I have just one concern, I don’t see the King. I only see power and struggles. I talked to one good pastor and said in the Kingdom of God you and I are kings, so you better educate the church to treat pastors as kings. I did not waste time and I said, no we’re not kings we’re servants, see the difference, same text, same word but a lot of misunderstandings.

No comments:

Post a Comment