Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Monday, August 29, 2011

Overcoming Stress - Part2

The New Seventh Day Adventist (member?), said, I don’t only rest on the Sabbath but in the days of my life I rest from media (?). There’s another one, rest from gadget, and, rest from Facebook included. The day I rested from “facebooking” which I did not regret, Shalom came back, peace in my heart came back. Facebook is helpful but to some degree, it is stressful. So Today it’s not good to have Facebook, that’s for myself, because it robs me of my time of prayer. Jesus said deliberately “no” to the crowd. Are there any urgent matters? There are, but what is more than urgent to that matter is communion with God in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment