Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Friday, August 26, 2011

What it Means to be an Ambassador for Christ - Part1

What is the meaning if you are a passport holder? It means it allows you the right to travel around the world, it shows where you came from and who you are. I hold a Philippine passport so I am a Filipino. It shows that I am a citizen of the Republic of the Philippines therefore I am also a representative of my country to the rest of the world. The way people abroad view me will have an impact on how they view my country. Spiritually it is also the same, how the people outside view us will have an impact on their view about Christianity for we represent Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment