Mission/Vision: "The work of the Ministry is to trust the LORD to change unbelieving sinners into praying believing saints."
- E. M. Bounds

Sunday, November 6, 2011

When Death has Come - Part2

When you die where will you go? Others would say I will know when I go there, too late. You know I’m shocked today when people can entrust themselves to the people that they don’t know. You take a taxi and you don’t even know the driver as you put your life in his hand. You go for surgery the doctor is barely not known to you and he opens you up. You go to a high story building and trust that it will not collapse, you climb up on a mountain with adventurous people, you ride a zip line and you put your life in danger. You trust those things who are not trustworthy! I appeal to you, would you trust Someone who can say I’ve been there? He is Christ our Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment